Top Ten Tuesdays is an original meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is 2016 resolutions. Well, I was going to do a 2015 recap + my 2016 resolutions, but it’s extremely late. Plus, once I started drafting my 2015 post, I realized that it was going to end up quite lengthy. So I’m just going to finish my resolutions, get a couple hours of sleep, and then complete my (overdue) recap. Without further ado, I present my top 10 bookish & bloggish resolutions for 2016.
- Read 100 books
- Blog twice a week
- Read more current releases
- Schedule posts or just time to write posts
- Finish at least three of the series I’m currently in the middle of
- Get approved on NetGally
- Read 10 books I already own
- Work on my attitude toward blogging (no negative comparisons)
- Similarly, don’t feel pressured to read what “everybody” is reading.
- Connect more with other people in the book community
I’m not too big on resolutions to begin with; I don’t like the feeling of being tethered down. *dons long, gauzy dress* “I’m a free spirit!” Sometimes writing out a specific goal makes me hate the process of meeting it (see Amy’s post on not doing a Goodreads challenge). Some of these I will take much more seriously than others, but we’ll just see where I end up in 2017. (Ok, honestly I can’t even be thinking of 2017 right now. It’s just barely 2016!)
Oh yes! (Almost forgot) you can now follow me on Bloglovin’: Follow my blog with Bloglovin!